Arkansas City USA…the “BIG 11″Considerations for Investors
1. Located 5 miles south of Clearwater Paper Mill, 2 miles south of designated I69 river bridge, 4 miles north of Yellow Bend Port, 10 miles east of US HWY 65.
2.Surrounded by 10000 acres of public land being developed by the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission.
3.Downtown Commercial District on National Register of Historic Places
4.Three public lakes and access to the MS River
5.100 miles and more of public hiking, wildlife observation, and horseback riding trails
6. New DSL High Speed Internet
7. Rich riverboat history and County Seat of Desha County
8. Real property priced for development
9. Excellent water and sanitation systems
10. Safe, quiet, friendly
11. SUBSTANTIAL STATE AND FEDERAL TAX INCENTIVES FOR INVESTMENT IN TOURISM RELATED BUSINESSES!